Business reminder: 7 Tips to better sales
Ensuring customer satisfaction is the key to increased sales and profitability. The question is, are your daily interactions bulking up your wallet or leaving a hole in your pocket? The easiest sale you can make is to someone who has bought from you before. Treat existing customers well while pulling out all the stops to bring new ones through the door – it’s just smart marketing.
- Network like a crazy person. When you’re out meeting new people, don’t just think about ways they can help you, think about how you can help them too.
- Create a niche. Choose an area to excel in and make this your competitive edge.
- Get your pricing right. Find out what gives the best value to customers, while still retaining reasonable profits.
- Add value. Give customers a reason to purchase your product or service.
- Be friendly. People like doing business with nice people.
- Be thrifty with your marketing. Tools like blogs, newsletters and networking are cost effective and very effective.
- Use a customer relationship management (CRM) tool. If you want to give someone a call and can’t remember what you spoke about last time, a CRM tool is invaluable.
Latest posts by Small Business Forum (see all)
- SBF 2018 Overview - October 18, 2017
- Summary of Small Business Forum Breakfast – 12 October 2017 - October 13, 2017
- In the Elevator - February 28, 2013